You asked and we've listened!
Welcome to Gregg Engineering Tech Tips
- What are some of the latest features that have been added to NextGen?
- When is the next version of NextGen expected to be released?
- Where is the next Gregg Engineering User Conference going to be located?
- Why am I seeing the simulation results that I’m seeing?
- How do I go about debugging this hydraulic model?
- Who are Beggs & Brill and why/when should I use their pipe equation?
Gregg Engineering is excited to announce that we will be regularly publishing to a blog that will provide answers to all of these questions and many more!
16th Annual Chamber Challenge Golf Tournament
Gregg Engineering is proud to give back to the local community. At the beginning of this month, we participated in the 16th Annual Chamber Challenge Golf Tournament in Lago Vista, Tx. This tournament is put on every year to raise money for the local chamber of commerce. The course was beautiful and we’re proud to say that we didn’t finish in last.
2018 Fall Training
We’d also like to take this opportunity to remind everyone about our upcoming NextGen training from November 6 to November 8th at our development office in Lago Vista, Tx.
The last day to register is October 30th so register today!